Student Visa Assistance

1.574 Student Visa
2.573 Student Visa
3.572 Student Visa
4.Other student visa
OZ Education and Migration Specialist (OEMS) has many years comprehensive experience in dealing with student visa applications. By using a qualified migration agent for this specific service, you will achieve your overseas study dream without doubt. The main student visas we are dealing with are as the following:  
1.     English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
Applies to stand-alone English language courses that lead to   a certificate I, II, III or IV, or that result in no formal Australian award.
2.     Primary or secondary school course
Applies to primary, junior secondary or senior secondary school courses, and approved secondary school exchange programs.
3.     Vocational education and training (VET)
Applies to Certificates I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS), VET diploma, VET advanced diploma, vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma courses.
4.     Higher education
Applies to a bachelor degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma, higher education diploma, higher education advanced diploma or masters by coursework.
5.     Postgraduate research
Applies to Masters by research or a doctoral degree.
6.     Non-award
Applies to non-award foundation studies, or other full-time courses or components of courses not leading to an Australian award.
7.     Student Guardians
Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.


OZ Education and Migration Specialist (OEMS)

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved 

Power by DedeCms